You will see that we have an exciting NEW voting platform / user interface and with this come a couple of minor changes.
- When you are ready to vote in one of the 3 regions, just click on the region below and click "Login to Vote" in the menu. If you plan to vote in more than 1 region, you will need to set up a new ‘login’ in each region. You will then receive an email from our system, and you will need to confirm your email address.
- Select your voting region below (note, you can vote in one region, two regions or all three).
- Your vote will only count once PER REGION! Even if you go back and un-vote and re-vote, the system will only count your vote one time. You may change your vote, which will negate your original vote, but it will not count toward multiple votes.
- Write in votes are now called "Nominations". Your nomination is counted as a vote, and when a nominee reaches 10 votes they are automatically seeded in that category.
- Once you have cast all your votes, press the "I'M DONE" button to exit.
You must cast a minimum 10 votes within the region for your votes to count!
Have more questions? Please visit our FAQs.
Thanks for voting for your local favorites!